Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Something a little different

Hello Bloggers,

Good Morning to you all.. How's your week going so far?
I can't believe this time next week the school hols will be over and my boys back to school to start another year.. This summer has just gone by so fast.. :-(

Now as I've said a few times I'm trying to work my way through stacks of photos in my albums of cards and creations that I'm still yet to blog..

Now for todays share I have something very different for me, at the beginning of the year I purchased a few of the free standing numbers and letters to give them a go..

 
I painted the numbers with gold metallic paint then covered the fronts of them with some papers from DCWV pad. Edged with some pearl trim, I embellished with flowers and leaves from WOC.. The bottom corner of the 0 I used satin ribbon to add extra texture then added more flowers, leaves and a wooden butterfly that I sprayed with spray and sparkle.


I created the box base using golf glitter card then wrapped with lace.
I thought this would work great for a 50th Birthday gift or even a 50th Wedding Anniversary

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This is brilliant Kelly! My parents had their 50th wedding anniversary last year. I think they would have loved something like this. :-)

Sharon x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! Amazing mixed media project!! Awesome!

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation. Thank you for joining our 'Ribbon not just a bow' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x