Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Travelling with more Rose Gold

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

I've not had chance to blog or craft all weekend. We've been so busy out and about, had a lovely few days but so tired now.

Thought I would share some more of my Rose Gold Moments samples with you, this collection is stunning..

 
This collections has images for everyone, these travel themed toppers are gorgeous too against the rose gold colour pallete..
For this card above I used rose gold acetate as a wrap around the base card.. its so pretty and compliments the papers and imagery beautifully.
 For this card I also used the gorgeous moonstone dies (Mandela) from hunky-dory. WOW these cut first time every time.. Finished this card with a couple of pearls and some lace from my stash

Challenges

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous creations! Love this kit

Vic said...

Lovely! Rose gold gives a very pretty vintage look. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Kelly! The are both so elegant and pretty xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is amazing! I love the rose gold. It is so beautiful and elegant. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT