Followers

Friday 22 September 2017

A Wee topper

Good Morning Bloggers,
Its Friday and the sun is shining YAY!!! and even better than that - I've finally ordered me some copics 'EXCITED'..
I've admired everyone's work with these for a few years now and always hoped of getting some but when I saw the lovely Faye using them the other weekend at the stamping show it made me want them even more. Cant wait for them to arrive...

Anyway Today I'm sharing a Birthday card I made using a topper from Hobby house, just love these images and they are great for the quick cards..



Backing papers are from Hunkydory.. Ribbon and sentiment from my stash. Flowers from WOC except the little crochet one, I purchased these from my lovely crafty friend Amanda..

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today..
Hugs Kelly

8 comments:

Valerija said...

Stunning image...love the colours too!
Valerija xx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card and such an adorable Wee image. Enjoy your Copics... I love mine and am so happy I made the investment.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such adorable card!! Love! It's really sweet!
Pinned
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493480854/

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kelly, so pretty.
I will be interested to hear how you get on with your Copics.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that image is so cute. My daughter loves her Copic pens. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for our birthday challenge 385 the theme is Happy Birthday and the sponsor is Bugaboo. Hugs Jackie (GDT)

Janette said...

Sweet card Kelly,love that image it's so pretty....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week and enjoy your copics when they arrive, got to say I am slightly envious...xx

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Kelly!This is so cuteand your floral embellishments add the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

Sharon x

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely card and thanks for joining us art crafty catz in our Birthday challenge and dont forget we have a GDT for october up for grabs just add GDt after your name