Followers

Saturday 16 September 2017

Fun Outside.....

Good morning bloggers,

Hope you are all well and have something nice planned for the weekend.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge.. I'm the host of the challenge this week and the theme I've chosen is FUN OUTSIDE...

My boys love to be outdoors, and as I'm well under way with my Christmas crafting I thought I would make a card that included snow.. My youngest loves playing out in the snow and as my latest addiction is penguins it just had to feature one of those too haha!!


For my card I used a card kit from the Penguin Frolics bumper printable toppers available from Pink Gem Designs.. I used polar white flower soft for the hat and cosmic shimmer shimmer jewels for the snow.. Decoupaged the imafe and matt and layered onto blue and black coloured card.

Challenges

Thanks for sopping by today, I hope you will join in with our OUTSIDE FUN challenge. Please stop by the challenge blog to see the rest of the teams inspiration and to enter your creations.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute!!

Cards By MI said...

So sweet card. Really adorable details! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie