Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

Girly 18th

Morning Bloggers,

How was your weekend?

I have my eldest off school today feeling poorly not been well for a few days with sore throat but now his body's achey and got a temp too :-( So he's lying in bed today dosed up on medicine..



For todays card share I have a girly 18th birthday card I made for an order.
I used a topper from Hunkydory.. Teamed with some First Edition papers and embellished with ribbon, gems, pearls and flowers from my stash..
Sentiment I printed on the computer then cut out using a little tag die that I received in the Crafters Companion advent calendar last year..

Challenges

Crafty Hugs

Kelly

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Oh Kelly this is so precious - beautiful card and wonderful image - love the papers too.
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sorry for your son, I wish he feel better soon. Your card is a delight, so girly and sweet! Amazing image and lovely design!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Kelly..........l hope our son improves l also have that dreaded throat bug it's going around take care x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Kelly, love the topper and pretty papers.
I was up with my daughter at 2am this morning...sore throat and temperature and then 12 year old son sent home from school today....dropping like flies in our house!!
Hope your son is better soon
Lorraine x

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!