Followers

Saturday 2 September 2017

Sheena's Florals

Evening bloggers,


Back with another post again today (for my PGD DT post please scroll down)
This evenings share is this floral card I made using some stamps and dies from Sheena. I stamped them and heat embossed them using white embossing powder. Then I coloured using Spectrum Noir Aqua pens and die cut them out.



I embossing the background using Vein leave embossing folder. Embellished with lace and ribbon from my stash. The wooden numbers I pick up from a local warehouse then colour them and spray with spray and sparkle.

Challenges

Enjoy your Saturday Evening

Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card with adorable flowers, love their delicate look and the embossed background!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin Challenge hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Pretty card Kelly, love the colours :)
Hugs Kaz xx