Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

A little MTF cutie

Good Morning Everyone,

Feeling a little happy this morning about my crafty adventures... a couple of new things to look forward to, unable to share one of them yet but the other is that I have just booked my first colouring classes with the lovely Faye.. I'm soooo excited. :-)

Anyway for todays share I have a couple of cards I made yesterday using the adorable MFT elephant images, coloured with copics..


Had fun playing with the layout of these cards, they are smaller than the cards I usually make but really enjoyed making them. Papers are from Lets Fly Away! paper stack that came with Quick Cards Magazine ages ago...
 Twine and gems from my stash
 

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Marjeta said...

Adorable image and great card.

Marjeta

Unknown said...

Great cards, love the bright papers and the ellie is so cute !
Hugs Kaz x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly, those ellies are so cute and I love the bright papers
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Adorable cards just love the pretty designs Love and hugs Carole x