Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Congratulations

Monday morning already :-0

Why can't the weekends last a little longer lol
Back to school runs again now..

So I'm still working through masses of cards to share here so I'm going to try get two posts up everyday this week ;-) so apologises in advance If I get on anyone's nerves lol

The first card today is one I made for an order. I was asked to make an Engagement cards for two ladies.


 I used a topper image from Hunkydory's little book of occasions. The lovely silver foiled congratulations backing card was from Crafter's Companion.. little hearts and love sentiment were loose ones I had left from another hunky-dory kit.. The personalised sentiment I printed from the computer.  The organza ribbon is my fav vintage rose ribbon available from Crafty Ribbons.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful card!
Valerija xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful card Kelly!! Love the design and the sweet colour palette. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x