Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Extra large

Hello crafty friends

Happy world cardmaking day. I've just finished the housework and sent hubby and the boys off to the skate park so I can get some creating done :-)

Before I go off to my desk though just thought I'd share some of these extra large cards I are using the Hunkydory decolarge kit from last year.. 


I used hunkydory's tartan adorable scorable card with these images too. 
I also made presentation boxes for each card with a snowy acetate lid.









Really enjoyed making these larger style cards..
They are approx 7x10"








Challenges

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great Saturday
Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly, I love the images.
Lorraine x

cebelica said...

These cards are so beautiful! <3 I lovethe vintage images!

Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, love the images and the tartan
Hugs Kaz xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 354 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly :-)I love the vintage style images and the papers and presentation boxes are fabulous! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x
p.s, you could link these into the WCMD Challenge on Simon's Blog, details on my blog ;-)

Dorte said...

Fabulous cards and boxes. Love the style. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope to see you again!
Dorte x