Followers

Thursday 19 October 2017

Foxy and Friends

Morning everyone,

Hope you are all well.. Another dark day here but looking forward to my (not so) little ones breaking up for a week off school YAY!! I have my pens at the ready for hours and hours of waiting around at the skate parks lol.

In an hours time on Create and Craft TV Hunkydory will be launching an amazing adorable new collection.. Oh My Goodness you are going to love it.. Its called Foxy and Friends 

Here are just a few of the samples I made for the show..


 
The collection includes lots of lovely characters such as hedgehogs, deer, bears and of course foxy..
The coordinating papers and toppers are so pretty. I loved playing with this kit.

 

Apologises for the poor pics on these ones. The light was not great at all just before the delivery driver collected them :-(

 
 
 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will tune into the shows as the rest of the team have made some amazing samples.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Valerija said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, beautiful images and colours, fabulous designs, love all your lovely embellishments.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab collection of cuties

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. Those hedgehogs are adorable.
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Beautiful makes Kelly, each and every one of them.