Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Hammy the Hamster


Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Hope you are all well..

I'm stopping by now to share a card that I was asked to make for one of my customers..
They asked for a Christmas card that included a dinosaur and an hamster ;-0


After much internet searching for a digi image of an hamster the lovely Janet came to my rescue and designed this cutie.. You can get him over at Pink Gem Designs.. I used the pre coloured one but he's also available in line drawing and card kit form..


Inside I also included one of Janet's cute Dinosaur digis..
My customer was happy with the finished card YAY!!!
Massive thanks Janet. xx

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Super cute is your card x

Valerija said...

This is so awesome!
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done this is such fun