Followers

Thursday 12 October 2017

Its my fav little penguin

Hello Crafty Friends

How are you all?? I know lots of people tend not to visit the blogs anymore :-(
I enjoy blogging and think I will continue to post on mine while people are still visiting. What do you think about blogging lately?

So for todays share I have used some of my fav little characters..... The penguins from Whimsy


I absolutely love these little fellas. I've coloured these with my copics that I'm still getting used to but enjoying the practising.. Papers are Bobunny.. Shaped card blanks are from Hunkydory.. I've blocked out the personalised messages on the bottom panels as to ensure they stay a surprise.
Finished with some pearls around the end of the card blanks.

Really pleased how these turned out, hope you like them.

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a good day
Hugs Kelly


7 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow! Beautiful cards. Love the cute penguin.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I feel the same Kelly, I enjoy my blog but visitor numbers are down and comments are way down from a few years ago. I will keep on blogging and making a bit more effort to comment but life gets in the way. facebook is easy to just like something and many now do instagram. I think for DT work and mag work a blog is important. These are darling x

Quirky Shepherd said...

Gorgeous cards I blog too but don't see many visitors x

Lorraine said...

These penguins are sooo cute and I love the layout.

I enjoy blogging. My visitor numbers and comments are way down but I still like to visit other blogs and prefer it to Facebook. I will keep going with it as long as I can.
Lorraine x

cebelica said...

Aren't those Whimsy penguins the cutest?! I love them! Awesome cards!! xx

Unknown said...

Great cards Kelly, love the shape. I don't use facebook much so I do like to blog, I follow a lot of blogs and do find it a bit disheartening when I spend probably an hour or more of my day commenting and get hardly any comments on my posts but people live busy lives and I do understand that. I hope people never stop blogging though as I love to see all the gorgeous creations :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sandra H said...

Awww they are just so cute!