Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

acetate box cards

Morning Crafty Friends, Hope you are all well and have something nice planned for the weekend.

We are driving to Corby this morning to spend the day at the skate park, I do have my copic's with me so am hoping to find a nice comfortable table where I can get some practice in while the boys do their thing on the ramps :-)

For todays share I have been playing with snowy acetate again..


The Little Book of Christmas verse is great to add to these shadow style cards that I've made using some of the adorable scoreable tartan card and also with Crafter's Companions Centura Pearl card
 

Really pleased how these turned out.. Quite quick to make too..
 

Challenges

Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous effect with the acetate! Very beautiful Christmas cards!

Valerija said...

Adorable cards!
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

These are beautiful x

Brawny x said...

You should've popped into mine lol as I'm five minutes from here. I must confess I didn't know this place existed! Fabulous cards. I love the style of these x

tilly said...

stunning cards made with the acetate, hope you enjoyed the day out, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly