Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

Holly Jolly Christmas

Afternoon Bloggers,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend?

Just a quick post before I head off to pick my eldest up from school..

As I have stacks and stacks of Christmas card orders each year, I do find it a great help to use the gorgeous Little Books from Hunkydory..

Here are some cards I made using the Festive Words book..

 
I used the toppers as the main focal point and just teamed them up with various papers from my stash
Ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons.. Personalised sentiments I printed from the computer.

 

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Kelly, both these cards are just gorgeous, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Lorraine said...

These look fabulous, you showcase the Hunkydory little books brilliantly
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Kelly, fabulous designs and lovely traditional colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

SewPaperPaint said...

I love these rich, traditional papers. Your layering is beautiful. Great designs on all three. Hugs, Autumn

Cards By MI said...

Lovely christmas cards. Fabby designer papers and carddesigns. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
Love n hugs
Marie