Followers

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Mice.....

Morning everyone, 

It's another snow day here.. my boys are loving it me on the other hand wishes it would  hurry up and leave now so we can get back to normal routine so I can get the last min preparation s organized for Christmas lol....

I have a couple more cards samples to share to that I made for the Hunkydory mice compendium, these adorable stamps sets from 'for the love of stamps' are just adorable.


I Coloured all of these with my copics. 







Challenges

Crafty hugs
Kelly 


5 comments:

Janette said...

Kelly I love them and your colouring looks brilliant, those clouds are so good, glad you could join us again at CraftyCatz this week....x

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, love your gorgeous colouring
Hugs Kaz xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Kelly, beautiful colouring and pretty designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Awww, so sweet. We didn't get the snow thankfully, just rain and gales!! Too much to do to be held up by the white stuff...it can wait until next week when I am done!! xx

carol said...

wonderful creation, thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol dt