Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

Birthday Fun

Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all ok, its a little frosty here this morning.

Anyway I still have dozens and dozens of cards still waiting to be blogged, so today I will share two that Ive made using the 12x12 Birthday Scrapbook pad from Crafter's Companion

Both of these creations were orders that my customers ask for.


This first one, I was asked by my customer to use her grandson photograph and add his name and age.. I used lots of elements from the scrapbook pad for this card. I also added grandson to the little tag on the present topper but did this after taking the photograph..


For this next one I was asked to make a pop up box card for an 80th Birthday. Again I used all elements from the scrapbook pad.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Two fabulous designs what a sweet little boy and I always love pop up boxes so special love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Great makes Kelly xx

Unknown said...

Two great cards, love the pop up box card :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Two fantastic creations Kelly! Love those papers! Thanks for sharing them with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Linda