Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

Flurry of Florals

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

So this was supposed to be yesterday's post but blogger was having non of it and wouldn't let me upload photos so here it I sent a day late lol..

I have lots and lots of Design Work to do this weekend as well as making a start on some wedding invites that have now been confirmed. Love being crafting and creative busy thou :-)

For today's share I have the rest of the Birth Flower Samples I made for the Hunkydory shows, did any of you order this kit??




I love this collection, the flowers are stunning and each sheet is filled with little sentiments and borders  for each month. 





I used foiled acetate from the rose gold moments collection on this card.






Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs Kelly 

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Flowers. Hugs Jackie DT

cotnob said...

Stunning cards Kelly, you have created lots of beautiful cards with this kit.
Yes, I did get it and I hold you completely responsible!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

They are all gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful floral cards, perfect for our challenge at MAWTT. Thanks for joining us . Hazel x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Kelly, Thanks for sharing your set of cards with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… they are all absolutely lovely and fit perfectly with our ‘For a Girl/Lady’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]