Followers

Thursday 11 January 2018

New Little Books and Nesting Dies :-0

Evening Bloggers, Back with my second post of the day....

So as this post goes live Hunkydory will be on Create and Craft TV with their new little books and the amazing new Square little books. You all know how much I like to use the little books right ;-)
But not only are they launching their new little books on the show, they also have their AMAZING Moonstone nesting dies available too.. WOW these dies are some of my favs, they cut like a dream everytime and are great for everything not just matt and layering.....

 
 
As you can see from these two samples I made for the shows.. I used the nesting dies to create these pyramge (below) and inverted pyramage (above) effect cards using the square dies and the toppers from the Sqaure little book of Milestone Birthdays.


For the top card I then created an acetate box cover to go over the image. Had great fun making these.. Tune into the show on Create and Craft TV now to order your and see some great demos and samples from the rest of the team..

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

Challenges




1 comment:

carol said...

wow Kelly i love these, look fab x