Followers

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Poppies

Morning bloggers,

Just a quick post from me today. I've only managed a few hours sleep last night and think I've finally caught the hubby's nasty bug :-( so I will be on a go slow today, waiting in for parcels to be collected and delivered.

Today's card is another one I made for an order. My customer's husband loves Hedgehogs and Poppies so this was the perfect image to use. Coloured with my copics.



Papers are from a cheap 12x12 pad I think I picked up from the range/the works a while ago. Teamed with red and black cardstock.
Ribbon and twine from my stash, sentiment I printed from the computer.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Kelly, my lovely mum was mad about poppies so it always makes me smile when I see them :) Love the black and white papers with them too
Hope you are soon feeling better
Hugs Kaz x

Lorraine said...

I love poppies and hedgehogs too!...A gorgeous card, just perfect
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kelly, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
I hope you are OK and haven't caught your husbands nasty bug.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elizabeth Hart said...

So cute with the little hedgies and poppies. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalcious challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly, so adorable ...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
Wendy xx

N-Eva said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. That image is super cute and your colouring is fantastic ! Good luck in the draw. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional cute” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…