Followers

Monday 22 January 2018

Shaker card using Nesting Dies

Morning Bloggers,

Happy Monday to you all, how was your weekend?
Thank you for all the comments on my last post and for the anniversary wishes.

Today I'm sharing one of the samples I made recently for Hunkydory using the new Moonstone Scalloped and straight square nesting dies. These are essential for any crafter I think and because you have both the straight and scalloped dies in the same pack value for money too :-)

 
 


I also used my Favourite bunting die too that I use on lots of my creations just because it works well for all occasions really and finished off any design..

I used topper image from the new little book of Milestone Birthdays, Sentiment from the Little Book of Essential 2018 sentiments, Adorable scorable from the Essential Limited Edition colourways pack.

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by my blog and for any comments you leave

Hugs Kelly

7 comments:

Valerija said...

So wonderful and cute.

Lynne said...

A gorgeous shaker card and love the pastel colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Carole Pollard said...

What a great card design and such lovely dies they look so useful love them Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great dies, can’t beat a bit of bunting too, very pretty card

Lorraine said...

A brilliantly designed card. Love the image and colours too.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

My favourite colours Kelly!! Those dies look useful too. Thank you for your entry at AYLI too xx

lenacohen said...

Alpha Testo Maxxx There are many people who to help slim down and have sculpted muscles while other people after packing muscle mass and weight to make them look fuller. If you for you to have big muscles require to to keep a specific volume protein with your body. Protein will an individual build strong muscles. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-testo-maxxx/