Followers

Sunday 25 February 2018

Baby Girl and Baby Boy

Morning Crafty Friends,


So the school holidays are almost over here :-( The week as really flown by..
Will miss my not so little men tomorrow..


I'm sharing a couple more of the exploding box cards I made last week. After making one as a sample for my For the Love of stamps DT card. I was asked to make one for an order so while I was making another I made an extra one in pink..






The adorable stamps are from For The Love of Stamps.. Coloured with copics.
Papers are also from the love of stamps.
Embellished with pearl/diamanté trim, buttons from my stash.



Challenges
Something beginning with B - Baby, Buttons, Box, Boy, Blue

thanks for stopping by

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

brenda said...

Your little boxes are so pretty Kelly and well done on getting four 'B's, many thanks for joining our 'I Spy something beginning with B' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

brenda said...

Five even !!

B x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous little boxes.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy B' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Both boxes are adorable. Thank you for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week!