Followers

Sunday 4 February 2018

Hearts and flowers

Afternoon Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well and having a good weekend.

I'm stopping by to share another card I add with the For The Love of Stamps Tattoo Art from the Jan launch.. I've made several cars similar to this design.. 


I made this one just before Christmas, Coloured with copics and Matt and layered onto Coloured card 

I free cut the tag and used some elastic twine from my stash along with peel off letters

Challenges 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty and perfect for our theme! thank you so much for sharing your love-ly creation with us this month at the penny black and more challenge!
linda

brenda said...

A really super creation and just perfect for our 'Love, Hearts and Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge and 'Anything with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in at both.

B x

Joan said...

A lovely card with those pretty hearts and flowers

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colouring and the sentiment panel going across :)
Hugs Kaz xx