Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Special Friend

Morning Bloggers,

Hope you all had a good weekend.. I've been making pop up box cards, I think my customers have gone mad for them lol...

I have to make a few more today as well as an exploding box..

But for now I will leave you with another of my older makes that I'm still yet to blog..
This large easel style card with customers choice of words on


I used some of my all time fav papers from LOTV on this card. Flowers from WOC. Little sentiment tabs from Hunkydory sets that I've had in my left over box for ages. Ribbon and crochet flowers also from my stash.

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs
Kelly


4 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful card! Awesome colours and design! Super work!
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just so lovely and what a special card for a friend. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Beautiful creation, I adore those flowers and pretty ribbon that you added. Thanks so much for playing in our Decorate It challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT