Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Copic Colouring Class Work

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are all well..

I've finally managed to finish the images that I started in Faye's Copic colouring classes and get them made into cards.. I don't have any of these Stamping Bella Ladies but think I may have to put that right lol.. These were so much fun to colour and the perfect images to practice folds on..


I'm really liking the CAS card layouts especially with these beautiful images. So thought I would give them a go.. Matt and layered the top image on an off cut of some adorable scorable.
 

For this one I matt and layered onto some red and black off cuts of card I had in my stash. Ribbon and brad from my stash. Sentiments tags are LOTV stamps.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning pair hun, I'm doing Copic 3 in July at Surrey and I'm dreading pleats, Luv Sam x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your beautiful card.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]