Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

Essential Card Blanks

Morning Bloggers,

Hope you are all well.. It's dull and wet here today. So after school run and running a few errand this morning I'm hoping for a day In my nice warm craft room. Fingers Crossed!!

There are some brand new Essentials Card Blanks launching on Create and Craft this morning at 11am.. Tune in to see the lovely Sheila with her 2 two hour show... These card blanks are so beautiful.

Here are a few of the samples I made using them.

 
 


For all of these cards I just used card blanks and some sentiments from the 2018 essential sentiment little book. I used moonstone nesting dies too. The card blanks are great to use on their own like this or I have teamed them up with lots of toppers and collections from my stash that I will blog another day.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

These card blanks are so pretty. Lovely designs to show them off.
Lorraine x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Pretty cards..Love each one of them..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal