Followers

Thursday 22 March 2018

Smudge and Mitten

Morning Bloggers,



Hope you are all well and having a good week so far. I'm trying my best not to completely loose it with my Ipad, Its so delayed and slow its very close to been thrown out the window lol.. I have tried reducing the amount of things on there but still no joy Arrrhhhh (I just cant afford to replace it yet)

Anyway enough of me moaning.. Onto some more of cards, these are samples I made for the shows on Create and Craft, using the NEW USB from Hunkydory.. I do love these cuties (Smudge and Mitten)


All the backing papers, toppers, sentiments and tags have all been printed from the USB.
I used some of the marvellous mirri pads on this top card.
 
 
 

I love how you can slightly change the black and grey images too by adding a pop of colour with your alcohol markers like I've done on this one..

 

Again I used my copics to colour this one in..
 

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by, off to get some orders completed

Hugs Kelly


5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. Smudge and Mitten look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Jean said...

Oh wow what a stuning set of cards, such cute images and loving all your different layouts.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Valerija said...

Fabulous cards..love the sparkle and cute images.
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

These are super cute fabulous designs Love and hugs Carole x

Michelle said...

Aw, all of your cards are just adorable!!!

Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)