Followers

Friday 2 March 2018

Vintage and cute n cuddly

Hello crafty friends,

How are you all coping with the cold weather. It's  been a snow day here today so I've been out earlier to do mine and my grandads shopping now we are all in the warm ready for the next lot of snow that's coming down quite fast now. 

I'm sharing the last of my Hunkydory whopper topper samples now. 
This first one is a stunning image from the vintage pad. The backing papers are Hunkydory adorable scorable family pack 


This next card is made using the cute and cuddly whopper topper pad and adorable scorable from the springtime pad with acetate.



Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow, beautiful cards. The first card is my favorit.

Betta said...

A wonderful card!!! I love the sweet imagine!!
Thank you so much for taking part in our "spring or easter challenge" over at Brown Sugar Challenge & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well!!!
Kissssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

cass said...

Wonderful card, love the image Thanks for joining us this month for our "Spring/Easter" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.