Followers

Thursday 26 April 2018

Flutterby Butterfly

Hello Blogging friends,

I've been looking through my photos and have sooooooo many cards and creations still to blog.. Just cant keep up with my busy fingers. lol

I do craft almost every day as I'm luck enough to get lots of orders from my lovely loyal customers and with my design teams especially Hunkydory I feel like I've got a full time job lol (if only I got paid a full time wage :-) Oh Well I can but dream

Anyway I here to share the last of my samples for the latest For The Love Of Stamps Release..

 
 
 


For these I used the gorgeous NEW stamps and co-ordinating dies.. I loved playing with these and think they will be a popular set used in my craft room.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by.
I will be back later with another card share, try get some of these creations blogged :-)

Have a good day

Hugs Kelly

1 comment:

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards. Love the butterflies.
Valerija xx