Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Boing Boing!!

Evening bloggers,

Bit of a late post from me today as I've been busy creating cards with the stunning papers and toppers from Making Cards Magazine.. I will share them all with you another time but for now I have a card I made for an order using a gorgeous Mo Manning image, coloured with Copics.


The lady that ordered this card asked me to use a boy that was playing a video game and who was wearing a West Bromwich Albion Football shirt. I decided to also to the background of the card in the same white and blue strips too.. I die cut the letters and age and finished off with a couple of football embellishments.

Challenges

thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave
Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card, fab design and stamp
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great colours, fab image

brenda said...

A lovely card with the great image and colours, many thanks for joining our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for celebrating our birthday at Allsorts Tracy x

crafty said...

An ideal image for teens today! Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge this week and hope to see your lovely work again.
Mary