Followers

Sunday 20 May 2018

Thank You Teddies

Hello Crafty Friends

Hope you are all well and have enjoyed the weekend.. We watched the Royal Wedding yesterday then went out for a drive, ended up in Wales then out for dinner, making the most of the lovely summer weather.. All the boys and hubs have had a few hours out leaving me and pops at home this afternoon, so I've had a play with my new found hobby - Needle felting. Oh My - I think I'm addicted..lol

I'm sharing a couple of cards today that I made for a customers daughter who will be leaving Primary school in July ready to start Secondary school in September, they wanted two cards to thank the head and the class teacher.

Here is what I came up with..


I used Hunkydory little book images for both these cards. I used punches for the stars. Ribbons from my stash. Sentiments I printed from the computer.


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Kelly

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great pair of cards and perfect for saying 'Thank You' to teachers, something I've got to do for July too, Luv Sam x

Diane Louise J said...

hello Kelly, Thanks for sharing your lovely graduation cards with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… good luck in the draw and please join us next time.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]