Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Twilight Christmas My Favs

Afternoon Bloggers,

Hope you are all having a good week so far.. Im stopping by to share more of my cards made for the Twilight Christmas Launch yesterday.. These are my two favourite samples I made with this collection.


I used the amazing stamping matt scenes which are just wonderful. the adorable scorable patterned cardstock, snowy acetate, black card stock and the new twilight stamps and dies.



I created the same style card again but using blue and rainbow mirri.. 



Challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, love the silhouettes
Hugs Kaz xx

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with Crafty Catz Challenge Blog. Hope you can join us again.
Diane Louise (Guest DT) xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart.
Groetjes Gerrie

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful cards, love the design and fabulous stamps and dies, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This winter scene is gorgeous - love the blues. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)