Followers

Thursday 14 June 2018

Under The Sea..

Hello Crafty Friends,

How's your week going, Ive been working on Christmas Samples again but have had a clear up in my craft room now and are ready to get crafting again on normal makes lol..

Some of you may have seen my post in the FTLOS facebook group that I was working on some little Sea Creatures the weekend using the FOR THE LOVE OF STAMPS Under The Sea set..

Well here are my finished cards..

 
 

I made One for a custom order and the other for my stock.. Really enjoyed playing with these. Coloured with Copics. Papers are First Edition

 
 

Think these pop up boxes have to be my most fav cardbase lately. They are so versatile and can be used for so many themes too, therefore I'm entering it into the As You Like it Challenge


Crafty Hugs Kelly




4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute images, lovely colours

Deb said...

Wow, love these Kelly! I especially like the little cut out in the box so you can show the fish swimming around inside too, so clever!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Kelly... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous projects with us. Thanks for entering your fab pop up box cards into our ‘Happy Birthday’ Challenge. So much to look at. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Zw@@n said...

I love boxcards and yours is stunning. I love the window. Fun images too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma