Followers

Sunday 12 August 2018

Floral

Evening Bloggers,

I cant believe how long its been since my last blog post lol. I spent most of last week prepping for Saturday's craft fair. Making lots of last minute stock, It was a successful fair so all the busy hard work paid off :-)

Anyway thought I would stop by here to share some of the cards I've made recently..

I used the Deco Large Floral collection from Hunkydory for these cards along with my new fav craft essential Plastic Domes also available from Hunkydory..




I love this Poppy card and managed to sell it at the fair on Saturday too.




Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Very pretty cards Kelly, lovely designs.
Glad your craft fair went well
Lorraine x

Diane Louise J said...

Good evening Kelly... Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely floral dome card… Your other card is very pretty too. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty these are stunning designs Love and hugs Carole x

OlgaB said...

Decoupage is one of my favourite techniques! Love the floral and the way you made it inside too.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
Hope to see you again.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

pst said...

Both beautiful cards, thanks for sharing your creations with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.