Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

Sloths

Morning Everyone,

Hope you're all Ok.. I've been creating none stop on adding cards to my stock as I have a big event on Sunday. Ive only ever done small craft fairs before so this is going to be something different for me... I'm hoping for a busy day 

Anyway Here are a selection of cards I made recently using the New Downloads from Making Cards Magazine, OMG when I saw these I knew I had to use them, My hubby is sloth mad so I know what I will be using for his birthday card this year lol 







Challenges

Thanks For Stopping By today
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Kelly, I worked on these papers for the magazine, they are brilliant aren't they.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Joy Wilson said...

I honestly can’t decide which sloth is cuter? I love the greens you chose as well as the layouts. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

love these super adorable sloths!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

N-Eva said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva