Followers

Friday 26 October 2018

magazine commissions

Morning Bloggers,

Thank you for all the comments on my last few card posts.. I've really been neglecting blogging lately and can't believe its been a week since my last blog post.

It's the start of half term here today, my youngest had his friend stay over last night too, for his very first sleep over and they were both so good and spent the evening giggling their heads off lol..
They are currently colouring posters with my Spectrum Noir pens lol, I have managed to hide my copics though :-0


Anyway for today's share I have the cards and gift tags I was asked to make for the new Hunkydory Box Magazine that was released on Create and Craft TV on Wednesday




The Box Magazine comes with some fab free gifts, including this wonderful contemporary card kit collection as well as a traditional one, embossing folder, stamps and dies. I used all of them on these collection of cards and tags




Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly




5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kelly are all of your creations and well done x

Janette said...

Great cards Kelly, love to see your designs and glad you added to our challenge at CraftyCatz this week, good luck..xx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous selection of Christmas creations Kelly. Love em. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards and bottle tags. Love the hunkydory images
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Wow what a fabulous selection they are all so lovely great designs and shapes I love the colours as well Love and hugs Carole x