Followers

Friday 12 October 2018

Snowy London

Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all well on this wet and windy Friday. Trust the weather to be like this when I have my hair appointment this morning..Arhhh

Anyway enough of me moaning, hows about a few Christmas cards.. I made these using the gorgeous 2018 christmas block buster from Hunkydory. 





I love the soft delicate imagery on these images along with the London theme, they really are beautiful..
I teamed these up with some silver miri card and some snowy acetate.

The bottom card I created a snowy acetate box cover thats placed over the image with some artificial snow inside to act as a shaker card. It's really hard to photograph but looks amazing in real like lol.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs Kelly

2 comments:

CraftyLyn said...

Hi what lovely traditional topper cards,thanks for joining us here at Penny's paper crafty challenge blog Lyn DT x.

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful Christmas card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz with our ATG challenge and dont forget we have a DT call running if your interested