Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Cute Christmas

Evening Bloggers,

I cant believe its been 2 weeks again since I visited my own blog lol.. Have certainly been neglecting blog land this last part of the year..

I will try pop by your blog pages over the next few days (fingers crossed lol)

For today's share I have a couple of cute Christmas cards Made using the furry friend little square book from Hunkydory


I used some loose Christmas cut off papers I had left in my stock.
Sentiments are from the Hunkydory little book of sentiments 


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

A fun, delightful card with a great design and a wonderful puppy dog Christmas image! Quite love the polar bear one too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Glenda DT xx

Judy McKay said...

Adorable puppy card. So perfect for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week Hope to see your work back here again soon. Judy DT