Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Penguins....

Evening Bloggers,

Hope you are all well and had a great Christmas... Wishing you all the very best for 2019..

We went on Holiday over the New Year to Egypt. Was lovely to be away and to get some sunshine but all back to normal today, boys back to school and hubs back to work..

I'm hoping to keep on top of my blogging this year and to start visiting your pages more regularly.

I have stacks and stacks of cards that I have photos of that I've not shared with you yet. 

For today I have two penguin theme pop up box cards I made for an order.




I used the Hunkydory Christmas Blockbuster to create these cards..

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy New Year. Looks like you had a fab hol. Cute cards

Sandra H said...

Happy New Year Kelly your pop up cards are just so adorable x

Tammy L said...

Oh my Gosh, this is super fun! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT