Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Nuts about You...

Morning Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well... I'm working on some more design team samples today, love getting to work with such amazing products so regularly.

Today I'm sharing some cards I made using the Nuts about You Topper Set From Hunkydory.







As I've said before I love sitting down with 1 kit and making several cards trying to use up as much as the kit as possible..

Challenges

Right back to my craft desk I go before I take my furry friends for their walk

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, pretty designs - such an adorable kit.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Those inages do make me smile fab cards

Pop's Cards said...

Oh my goodness Kelly these are so incredibly super cute, hugs Pops x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

*Vicki* said...

Awe for each one! :) These images are so sweet and I just love each one of your designs here! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable cards and a sweet way to express 'love', thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Love,Love,Love challenge.
Glenda DT xx

crafty said...

A lovely set of cute designs. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary