Followers

Monday 11 March 2019

Baby bundles

Hello Bloggers, Back with my second post of the day..

WARNING!!! - photo heavy post.....

When I received the Hunkydory little book Bundles of Joy I made a mini album as part of my design team samples. I enjoyed making it so I made a few more, slightly different though..


I used Moonstone dies, Colour stack paper pads, Bundles Of Joy little square book all from Hunkydory.



I embellished with some Baby buttons from my stash - Also have some of these for sale in my Facebook Craft Materials Selling Group, if anyone is interested.











Challenges
I Love many layers, I like the dimension it gives.. I also love admiring one layer cards that other people make but I'm still to master that technique lol...


Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, these are fabulous Kelly. It really is lovely to see these mini albums, I had forgotten how sweet they are. Lovely entries for AYLI and The Cutie Pies too xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet albums, have a lovely week ahead x

Kim said...

wow! these are fabulous - love the designs and inspiration. the baby albums look wonderful!
Kim x

cotnob said...

These are beautiful Kelly, such a good idea, they would make wonderful keepsakes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant keepsake projects Kelly, they look amazing.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Wow, It's lovely Kelly. I love the bears! Beautiful album.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Lee Holland Digis,
As You Like It Challenge.

Lisa xx said...

These look stunning and the softness of the bears seems to fit the occasion perfectly

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties again xx

Helen said...

A really fab design, Kelly and what an amazing keepsake too.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x