Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Splendid Stripes

Wow Not been on bloggers all this week, its been one of those weeks where there is just not enough time to get everything I want to done..

Anyway I'm stopping by to share my samples made for the Splendid Stripes Shows on Create and Craft. I always love the Adorable Scorable releases.


I enjoyed making this shadow box frame and think I will be making a few more for a Mothers DAy Theme Craft Fair I have coming up next month.








Short and Sweet post today, as I'm off to do grandad's shopping before I start on some orders.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

8 comments:

cotnob said...

Fabulous samples Kelly, they are all beautiful but I especially like the shadow box frame, it is so pretty I love the colour - I'm now dreaming about summer!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is a lovely collection showing off those gorgeous stripes xx

Kim said...

Fabulous samples - love all the different styles! You've been very busy!
Kim x

Jackie C said...

Fabulous work here! This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your creations again! Jackie DT member.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous work thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
DT for CC
http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.co.uk

Billie A said...

Cute projects and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.
Billie A
Crafty Catz
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner

Jackie C said...

Fab work! This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your creations again! Jackie DT member.

Melanie said...

Wonderful creations!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional CAS” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…