Followers

Friday 26 April 2019

A bit of decoupage for spring

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are all well.. It's been several weeks since I was on here. What with orders, school hols, my youngest's birthday and my addiction to reading at the moment I just haven't had time lol

Anyway I'm hoping to get back to normal when the boys go back next week so thought I best catch up with all my un-blogged spring themed cards..

Here are a selection I made using the Deco Large Spring Collection from Hunkydory.






Love all these cute images.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly

7 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly, I love these Decolarge collections.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wondered where you were. These are so very cute especially the chicks. I have been addicted to reading since I learnt to read,

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, lovely spring images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Kelly, these are adorable! Hunkdory toppers are such a great way to make cards quickly, but having used a few, I know that it still takes creativity and design decisions, to turn them into something beautiful - which you've done! Thanks for sharing your Spring cuties with us at Penny's!
Linda

Valerija said...

You've made a fantastic set of spring cards. Love these cute images.
Valerija xx

Janette said...

Hi Kelly, Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty l used to do a lot of decoupaged cards these are gorgeous x