Followers

Friday 5 April 2019

Thank you teacher

Hello Bloggers,

Thank you all for the comments on my last few posts, Sorry I've not stopped by your blogs yet, I have got the reading bug again so when I'm not making cards, doing housework or mum duties I have been filling every spare minute reading so have neglected blogging again..

Anyway I have created some Thank You teacher gifts for my Selling page/Craft Fairs
Easel Style card with a little drawer built in to store pens/pencils or Choccies..




I used Hunkydory Adorable Scoreable and the image from The Little Square book of Occasions







I've made several of these as I think they will go well in the next few months at my fairs.

Challenges

Thanks For Stopping By
Crafty Hugs
Kelly


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant project Kelly, a perfect gift for any teacher
Lorraine x

Helen said...

A great project - thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Create Too.

Helen x
DT