Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Christmas

Morning Crafty Friends

Hope you are all well, Thank you for all your comments on this weeks posts.. 
I will try get round to visiting all your blogs soon.. Been busy working on some New Christmas Samples for my DT..

So after going through some of my photo albums to see what cards I would blog today I thought I'd share some of the un blogged Christmas cards I made last year..

For these I used the Christmas Blockbuster from Hunkydory along with plastic doem fronts also from Hunkydory, I love using these..









Crafty Hugs
Kelly



5 comments:

cotnob said...

Great Christmas cards Kelly, it doesn't seem possible that we are doing Christmas again does it - where did that year go!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerija said...

Lovely cards. Well done!
Valerija xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Kelly...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:) sorry linky tool was not there when you visited, it’s sorted now..Thank you.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely

Sarah said...

Lovely "grown up" Christmas cards. Love the last one with the tractor!! xx