Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Martini Anyone??

Good Morning Bloggers,

One of my all time Favourtie collections from Hunkydory is the Rose Gold Moments..

Here are two cards I made using the collection. 
Printed cardstock, toppers, rose gold acetate and inserts..

Sometime when I'm making a custom order I then make another card for my stock (craft fairs) from the same collection but in a different design.
In this case the top card I made for an order and the bottom for stock


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful!

cotnob said...

Two more beautiful cards Kelly, they are both fabulous. This is one of my favourite collections as well, I'm thinking about using it for one of my Mum's Birthday cards next month.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Kelly, thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Birthday challenge, xxxx

brenda said...

A really pretty card Kelly, thanks for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

I love the colours! Thank you so much for entering our Birthday challenge at Allsorts!