Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2019

BATBOY Andy lol....

Good Morning Bloggers,

Been a while since I posted here again.. The school holidays and Card Orders have been keeping me busy..

Anyway Here's a card I made last week using a PINK GEM DESIGNS card sheet..

Now When I printed this my printer decided to run low on ink so it didn't actual print the correct colour but instead of wasting I coloured what I could with fine liner pens and some copics.
Pleased that I managed to rescue it lol..


I would like to enter this into the following challenges


Crafty Hugs
Kelly


2 comments:

Rhodidodi said...

What a lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Creative world said...

Beautiful card,great design and sweet image...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
Željka DT xx