Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Rainbow Bridge

Hello Bloggers,

I'm back with my second blog post of the day..

I was recently asked to make an extra special card for a ladies who's beloved fur baby had crossed over the rainbow bridge..
I was asked to include the rainbow bridge verse and a photo, this is the design I came up with




Flowers from my stash, along with the pearl adhesive trim.
Sentiments I typed on the computer,
I used various different dies for the card base, the verse/photo and the hearts.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Carole Pollard said...

Wow that’s wonderful such an amazing project Love and hugs Carole x

Rachel Webber said...

Aww, what a marvellous tribute to a best friend. Thank yo for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT

Pat K said...

Hi Kelly, What a gorgeous card and lovely tribute. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge this time, please join us again cheers Sue N x