Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Wedding - Lace Heart

Afternoon Everyone,

Just stopping by to share a wedding card I made for an order. I've made many in this design before but mainly do them in white on white, but this time customer asked for navy and cream (the wedding colours)


Used various dies from my stash (crafter's companion lace heart die and various other hearts)
Flowers from WOC
Paper flowers punched 
Sentiments printed on computer
Pearls from my stash


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely Wedding card, great colours xx

Rachel Webber said...

Such a fabulous card & I just love the colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Fab n Funky, Rachel DT

Wendy said...

Beautiful wedding card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy xx

Judith said...

This is so pretty Kelly - I love the hearts and flowers theme - thank you so much for joining in at Fab'n'funky challenges this week hugs Judith xx