Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Floral Wishes

Evening Bloggers,

Thank you for get well wishes yesterday, we are still both full of flu symptoms at the moment, not sure what's worse me feeling poorly or having to put up with the Hubs man flu (and his annoying sound effects lol)

Anyway I've spent the day getting some colouring done..
So before I get those scheduled for blogging I thought I would share some floral decoupage cards I made for orders last week..

I used the beautiful deco large floral collection from Hunkydory for both of these makes..







Embellished with some mesh and lace from my stash

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

7 comments:

brenda said...

A really delightful floral easel card.

Lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for sharing your pretty creation.

B x

Lin said...

This is a beautiful design. I love the decoupage and the so pretty colour palette.

Thank you so much for sharing in our first challenge of the new decade, and good luck!

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Sandra H said...

Both cards are so beautiful x

Janette said...

Oh dear you are suffering Kelly, and the 'man flu' is just awful isn't it.!!!!!
Your cards are adorable, so pretty I love them. Hope your soon well.xx

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in our flower challenge.

Margaret Mifsud said...

These are so beautiful! Love the colour palette and the design is fabulous! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x