Followers

Thursday 16 January 2020

You're Blooming Lovely

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well.. This week I have been playing with some floral designs and some old stamps from FOR THE LOVE OF STAMPS.

I used this mice set to create this CAS card, again trying to work more with markers and inks this year to create my own scenes/backgrounds.




I matt/layered the image onto coloured paper and then fixed onto one of Hunkydorys Preprinted cardblanks.


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us a Cutie Pies. Sue x

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Kelly. I love the flowers and the cute mice. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Helen said...

Such a cute image and I love those clouds.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x